Friday, March 20, 2009

Pink- Please Don`t Leave Me (OFFICIAL Music Video)




This clearly shows a song about a psychopath. There is so much depth and meaning to her songs and her videos. This is a great one for girls and guys of all ages all over the World.

Whether you are male or female, psychopaths are out there. You can see how the girl in this video doesn't 'connect' to the guy. She's abusive and controlling. Look beyond the 'funny' parts and realize that what she is saying is serious stuff.

You can see how she treats him as a 'possession' rather than a person. You can see her tilt her head after he falls because she is not even sure how to react but she knows she must react. She has an audience of dolls. Dolls are not real, they do not have emotions, she can relate to that.

When he tries to escape she pulls out all of the stops, crying, pleading and then to hurting him (debilitating him) and then to threatening to kill him with her AX. In the end, he may be 'free' of her but as we all know, we are never truly 'free' which is why she gets up at the end of the video.

Just listen to the words. When I first saw this I had chills and tears. I had some friends listen to the words first and then listen to the words along with the video. You get a much scarier view of their world. I've highlighted the ones that have specific meaning to how a psychopath will make you feel in any relationship.

You are not crazy. Be safe in your relationships.
LuckyGirl


Please Don't Leave Me Lyrics

Da da da da, da da da da
Da da da da-da da

I don't know if I can yell any louder
How many time have I kicked you outta here?
Or said something insulting?

I can be so mean when I wanna be........I am capable of really anything I can cut you into pieces
But my heart is....broken


Please don't leave me
Please don't leave me
I always say how I don't need you

But it's always gonna come right back to this.......Please, don't leave me

How did I become so obnoxious?
What is it with you that makes me act like this?
I've never been this nasty


Can't you tell that this is all just a contest?
The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest

But baby I don't mean it
I mean it,
I promise

Please don't leave me
Please don't leave me

I forgot to say out loud how beautiful you really are to me
I can't be without, you're my perfect little punching bag
And I need you, I'm sorry
Baby please don't leave me

No, don't leave me
Please don't leave me no no no
You say I don't need you but it's always gonna come right back,
It's gonna come right back to this
Please, don't leave me
No
No, don't leave me
Please don't leave me, oh no no no
I always say how I don't need you
But it's always gonna come right back to this
Please don't leave me
Please don't leave me

2 comments:

  1. I would like to share with you a song I think that also describes psychopath's POINT OF VIEW


    This is 'Round and Round' by New Order

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRLAlvS5w7Y


    Please read the lyrics


    I just can't help thinking
    What you've done to me
    You built a wall of love and tore it right down
    In front of me
    And you think you know what's going on
    You keep telling me that I am wrong
    I don't care about what you do
    'Cause if you mess with me I'll get rid of you

    The picture you see is no portrait of me
    It's too real to be shown to someone I don't know
    And it's driving me wild
    It makes me act like a child


    You think I am crazy, but what can I do
    You waste your time, like my money
    It ain't so funny, but it's true
    (Don't waste my money, baby)
    Now you can't tell me what's going on
    And that I am weak while you are strong
    What is it you need, that makes your heart bleed
    Do you really know? 'Cause it doesn't show


    The picture you see is no portrait of me
    It's too real to be shown to someone I don't know
    And it's driving me wild
    It makes me act like a child

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lyrics I just posted to you, the song describes how they think of the victim.

    "The picture you see is no portrait of me
    It's too real to be shown to someone I don't know"

    That lyric ALONE sums up how they are. The pictures you see of them are no portraits of how they really are. The people that they "know" and live with, get to see the real picture of them, without the mask.

    "And it's driving me wild
    It makes me act like a child"

    There you go. I had a psychopathic parent that I grew up with, and the chorus to that song sums them up to a T, from how they viewed things, except mine never ever admitted that he acted like a child.

    Everytime he did something to you, he would turn it around and make himself out to the victim and some how you were the enemy, and "accusing me of doing stuff".

    ReplyDelete